>         To the people that have seen The finnish goalie from Denver I
> have a few questions.
> (1) What he hell is guys problem or misfortune, he skates out to the red
> line before the game and every period, if he intends on being in the pros
> some day this is a behavior that has to end. The Sioux players started
> meeting him out at center ice. I mean he is good but he is not a world by
> any means why does he skate out to center ice? He seems way to cockey>>
> (2) He was drilled in the third period and hit hard no penalty awarded
> I believe the refs over looked it because of his antics any feed back on
> that. I my self smiled and cheered like most of the peoiple in the crowd.
> (3) Landon wilson and the DU goalie seem to know each other they
> explained pleasantries in the first game by wilson getting in his face
> it would be nice to know what he said.
> (4) does anyone think he spends too much time entertaining the crowd
> he seems to a good goalie but lackes discipline and focus..

I've not seen the guy in person, but I did get a chance to see him
on a tape delay back in October against Wisconsin.  I loved his
antics. Why do people insist on taking things so seriously?

He brings a little color to a position where you don't even see the
player's face!  Very few goalies show any emotion until after the
game is over.  Some exceptions come to mind, but they are few and
far between.  I realize the goalie can't be jumping up and down
after every save, but stil...

Things I like to see:  Two nights ago on ESPN, LA Kings' goalie,
Hrudley (SP?) stopped a penalty shot in OT.  Afterward he pumped
his stick and blocker a little.  No showboating, just a little
enthusiasm.

Things like this get the crowd in the game more, and after all
isn't the game for the fans also?

Just my 2 pennies (certainly not a law)

later

jd