Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

 >This brings up a question, however. How many teams that have made it to
the
>Phinal Phour with freshman goalies? I'm not guaranteeing that Clarkson
will
>make it, though. I keep asking myself (after each Clarkson win and good
night
>for Murphy) how far can a team go with a freshman/rookie goalie?

And, of course, don't forget Harvard who went to the Phinal Phour and won
the title with TWO freshmen goalies.  (Chuckie Hughes and Allain Roy).

   - Steve