Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Tony writes:

>Haha.  I couldn't help but chuckle when I heard about Eddie Andleman
>saying that the NHL player's union should get rid of Bob Goodenow and get
>someone from Harvard to head the union, considering that Bob Goodenow is
>a Harvard alum.  What a moron.

Aha... Goodenow is a Harvard alum... and Gary Bettman is a Cornell alum...

No wonder it took so damn long!
--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and '94.5               |  [log in to unmask]
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  DJF  5/27/94
"I used to think the brain was the most important organ in the body, 'til I
 realized, yeah, look what's telling me that."
-- Emo Phillips