Steve writes:
>To those not in the Boston area, you won't get this but a local radio jerk just
>was talking about negiations in the still ongoing NHL lockout talks and
>mentioned that the players should fire Goodenow. Then he proceeds to say,
>'aren't there some people from Harvard in the league, why don't they get them to
>head up the union. They're smart .. Just make sure they don't put anyone from
>Lake Superior State in charge - ' he said some other things after that but I
>turned it off by hurling my radio into the wall.

>Just one more idiotic, inane comment from someone who is the most poorly
>educated moron I've ever had the misfortune to listen to. I've said it before
>but I just don't get this guy's popularity.

Steve,
        I agree Andelmann, who not only has a radio, but also a TV show is to
Sports what Howard Stern is to, well everything else... a jerk.  I've gotten so
pv'ed at this guy.  He hates hockey and everything and one north, or south of
Mass.
        He once said that hockey players were the stupidest of all athletes, in
fact he didn't consider hockey a sport, or hockey players human.  He also thinks
that anyone one from Maine, or Canada are biological idiots.  He spent a whole
show,that was supposed to be a sports show to trashing Mainers and Canadians.
According to Andelmann the most intellecual sport is basketball and the sport
with the smartest player and requiring the most skill.
        People no doubt wonder why I tune in the station... well, I only tune
him in is when I go on a business trip to Mass. I find it keeps me awake.
I get so pissed-off I can't fall asleep at the wheel.
        After Maine won the NC$$ in Hockey he stated something to the effect,
that it stood to reason this was the only sport Maine had an NC$$ championship
in, as it was a state full of backward morons, kind of like Canada.