Helga Dimitrov writes:
>>WABU is owned by BU I think.
>
>Yes, it is. (and yes, Silber is a doosey)

In Silber's defense, I have been told that he was one of the prime
movers behind getting the BU games on tv this season.  So hockey fans
owe him some small debt of gratitude. :-)

>Mike Eruzione doesn't need BU to tell him to be a homer. C'mon, the guy's
>always been incredibly partial when he's done any games or *reporting*.

I should follow up by saying that I think Eruzione has tended to do a
terrific job on the commentary, as has Arnold.  However, I also think
that with his new asst coaching position, he has become more and more
partial to the Terriers as he has become more familiar with the team
and players.  This is only natural, I suppose.