>WABU is owned by BU I think.

Yes, it is. (and yes, Silber is a doosey)

>I don't have access to the games on WABU so I can't comment on the
>commentary, but if it has been objective I wouldn't be surprised if the
>announcers have received instructions as to who writes their paychecks.
>
>Arthur Berman  [log in to unmask]
>GO BU!!! (but liking a well called game!)

Mike Eruzione doesn't need BU to tell him to be a homer. C'mon, the guy's
always been incredibly partial when he's done any games or *reporting*.
He's not good at what he does. And he obviously needs the work if the ol'
alma mater is giving him this bone. Last I heard he was on the coaching
staff. And now this...

WABU scores points for at least showing lots of games.
Helga Dimitrov
CWRU Magazine, Office of Public Affairs
Case Western Reserve University
235 Yost Hall, 216/368-6949 voice, -4835 fax