Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

I had heard before the NESN telecast about Rich Alger transferring to
BU, but I hadn't heard a reason.  I'd love to hear one though.

I've also heard that in addition to Travis Roy and Albie O'Connell, the
Terriers will have a Canadien goaltender coming in as a freshman.  I
forget the first name, but he is the son of former Montreal Canadien
goaltender Michel 'Bunny' Larocque.  Does anyone have any info on him?

Rich
Boston Univ.