This is an announcement that a BU Hockey Page has been set up on the World
Wide Web by me.  There is information on the 1995 NCAA Tournament, seating
plans of the Boston Garden, Providence Civic Center and Centrum in
Worcester, along with a lot of stuff about BU.

If you visit please let me know what you think.  I have spent quite a bit of
time on setting it up and I would like feedback on my efforts.  There are
still many more items I wish to add in the near future, but I am interested
in hearing comments about what is already there.  One note; it is somewhat
graphics heavy, so be forewarned that it may take a few minutes to transfer
the information.

The site is:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html

Sean Pickett
Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East Champions!