Well, I just got back from RPI beating Cornell 4-1. :)

  Cornell gave up lots of breakaways to us. :)

   Well, I"m not good at this whole game summary thing, so, i'll leave it up
to someone else. :)

--
- Melissa #21 (Penguin)                           Gary Bettman sucks!!

_/. Go RPI Lady Engineers!! .\_                         Keep smiling!!

Go Penguins, Yankees, and NY Jets!!!                   MST3K Rules! :)

    ....and lastly, I wish everyone here a wonderful vacation - Happy
                Holidays, and a joyous New Year....