Friday night at Ingalls Rink, Yale University

Vermont  3  Yale  3

Some quick notes:
        *Yale held a 3-1 lead in the third period, but Vermont charged back
with two breakaway goals, the last one while the Catamounts were
shorthanded.
        *Shots were approx. 37-21, in Vermont's favor.
        *Considering that Vermont is a top 10 or top 15 team, I was
disappointed with what I saw on Friday. If Yale's defense had gotten their
coverage set, the Elis would have/should have won, even with the lopsided
shot totals.
        *P.A. system started the game with the Canadian national anthem,
then quickly switched it to the American anthem.
        *Attendance just over 3000.
--
Sean Keller                             Home:413-774-3620
Deerfield Academy                       School:413-772-0241