Bill Fenwick writes:
>Oddity noted in the ECAC report:  Colgate is 1-5-1 against the ECAC and 4-1
>against Hockey East, with wins over Merrimack, Mass Lowell (twice), and Mass
>Amherst, and a loss to New Hampshire.

Just a few stats to go along with this.  Colgate has lost 7 games.  In these
games the total margin of loss is 10 goals. The first ECAC game for Colgate
was a 4-1 loss to UVM, and at the Dexter tourn. they lost 3-1 to Princeton
(last goal was ENG against Colgate).  This leaves the other 5 losses by a
grand total of 5 goals.

I guess what I'm trying to say, it has been a lot of tough losses for Colgate.
The defense and goaltenders have been doing their jobs.  The offense up to
this point has been the prime culprit.  It looks like it is starting to stir,
but we'll have to look to RPI and Union to see for sure.

Andrew