I am wondering whether Mike Grier and the other BU US Junior team members
will return in time to play against UNH this Friday.  I am sure that there is
someone out there who can update me on this, either privately on via
Hockey-L.

This game (the first of three UNH-BU matches this month) shapes up as a
terrific matchup between two teams who are playing excellent hockey.  I am
looking for a big game from Eric Flinton.  All three Ambroses (Karen & Greg,
'72, and Carolyn 2007) will be at Walter Brown to cheer the 'Cats on.  Hope
my voice holds up!!

Karen Ambrose, UNH '72
Go Blue!!  Beat BU!!