O.K. everyone, this is the toll free number that I got when I called 721-1000:
1-800-232-9900.  The person told me that if I had any problems to call that
number, so I assume maybe you can order tickets from there also.  My section is
113, row p, seats 1 and 2, just next to the 16 seats that form the center
section.  If you didn't find out where you're sitting, you can probably call
and they will tell you.  Hope this helps!!  No info on the host hotel, but
maybe that number can get you some answers!!
                                Karen
                                Go SKINS!!