Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

I guess that I should have been a little clearer in my signature file
this morning.  When I wrote that it is only nine days until I get to
see RPI lose to Clarkson again, the "again" was referring to the RPI vs
Clarkson game two years ago which, like the one on to be played on
2/4/95, was broadcast to sports bars around the country.  I certainly
realize that RPI defeated Clarkson this year and actually has a four
game winning streak vs Clarkson (which hasn't happened since 1959-61).

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74