David Tallman BGSU <[log in to unmask]> writes...

>>Chaz Scoggins, who covers UMass-Lowell hockey for the Lowell Sun is a
>>voter in the Troy Record Poll.  Here's how he voted this past week:

>>1. Maine
>>2. Michigan
>>3. BU
>>4. Colorado College
>>5. Michigan State
>>6. Clarkson
>>7. New Hampshire
>>8. Bowling Green
>>9. Denver
>>10. RPI

>The week after Bowling Green defeats (soundly) Michigan State in head to head
>competition, "Chaz" has the nerve to rank BG 3 place UNDER MSU.  Does he even
>follow anything west of Lowell?

     He also has no business putting Clarkson ahead of Bowling Green
and New Hampshire (which has beaten the Golden Knights twice).  But
if polls are ceramic dalmations, then what can we call one writer's
contribution to a poll?  It's not even nice to look at.  :-)

-Glenn