Something interesting is happening this year when certain referees call our
games.  We at Michigan Tech have a fine program (too good to have to bitch
about the reffing) but here goes...

When either Schmidt or Goddard are involved (and I do mean INVOLVED) in our
games, we have a record of 0-5-1 as compared to a record of 9-4-1 when
either is not working our games.  For example, this Saturday we had to kill
10 short-handed situations versus our 4 power plays.  We came close to
winning the game, in spite of the reffing.

Are the above-mentioned records just a coincidence or a minor conspiracy?

Eric  Fredrickson

"Let's Go Tech!!!"