U of M proved last night that the CC tigers will not be handed
the division title...The Gophers played hockey like I know was possible
and that they are capable..The hit and hit and hit and hit hard The gophers
got their revenge on the Thug that crashed the net twice in the the
series in coloradoalso by not retaliating and using a 5 min major penalty to
tame the tigers...
        Also I think that the gophers played inspired behind Justin Mcquhe(sp)
which ended up with 6 points in the series...The stretch drive is going
to be good.....any one of the tope five can and could go all the way
through the Final 5 in ...........