Rick McAdoo writes:
> Friday, 01/20/95   At Kelley Rink, Conte Forum, Chestnut Hill, MA
>
> BOSTON UNIVERSITY 3  3  1 - 7     8-3-3 HE  15-4-3 overall
> BOSTON COLLEGE    2  0  2 - 4     4-8-2 HE  6-14-2 overall

  [snip, snip]

> Attendance - 7884 (sellout)

  Who's kidding whom ??  Though I wasn't at Conte Forum myself, I did
enjoy watching this game from here in Southern Maryland (on HTS, who
picked up the Prime/NESN feed for the first (and probably last :-(
time this season).  There were *plenty* of empty seats in evidence
throughout the broadcast, so much so that friends who'd come over to
watch the game with me made several comments re: the sparse crowd.
Rick, since you were there, how many no-shows would *you* say were
masquerading as warm bodies in the "official" attendance ??  BC hockey
may yet "rise again," but in the meantime it's clear to me that many
of the Eagle "faithful" have deserted the Icemen to root for the
(marginally) better Hoopsters ....
                                        Cheers - Jim

GO BLUE !!!