I was hoping to figure out when tickets go on sale for the 1996 Phinal
Phour in Cincinnati (2 hour drive!!!!) and how does one go about ordering
them.  With the Frozen Four so close to home, I'm really looking forward
to going and want to get decent seats in Riverfront...ace!

BTW, for those of you who care, the #3 (ACHA Div II) ranked Indiana
Hoosiers return from their month-long hiateus to host MCHL foe Dayton
this weekend in a pair of games, Friday at 9:30 and Saturday at 6:15.
I'll try to follow with reports from both games.  IU (8-2, 4-0 MCHL) will
play its remaining six MCHL games at home (Dayton, Ohio State, Miami), as
well as host the conference tourney 2/24-25.

------------Go IU Hoosiers-----------------------Go Boston Bruins----------
Andrew Smith                Ph--812-857-1658           [log in to unmask]
       Email for info on the IHL and US Women's Soccer Mailing Lists
I've fondled them before, but I've never played with one.
            --John Kruk, when asked if he had ever played with a corked bat