I hate to burst all your collective BG souls, but the Ice Arena can't even touch Munn at MSU.  I would place BG's rink in the middle to lower half of the CCHA rinks.If I were going to build a rink today, I would model it like Munn, only slightly bigger.

Why BG ranks in the middle:
BG needs to place stands behind the goal near the entrance.  And ditch all those banners about Brian Boytano(sp?), who cares about figure skaters :).  The colors inside the rinks ( is that yellow or very faded white) with orange seats with those nice brown numbers are as awful as the bathrooms and the lack of concessions stands.  I know they are the schools colors, but couldn't there be a better way to paint the rink?  Unlike my school though (go bucks, win a CCHA game already), you get to watch a good HOME team play, instead of just watching the visiting team take us to town with scores like 10-1 and 12-2. I'd rather watch good home hockey team than sit in a pretty rink ( and I don't even get to do that!).

my $.02
Go Bucks (far away!)
Doug Bodmann    OSU '9?
"Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go,
it's one of the best."
                        --Woody Allen