time for my $.06 (if i'm an elitist, i MUST consider my time more valuable than
$.02  :-))

        this list has been a source of great pleasure for me -- mostly because
it has not degenerated into name calling and setenv FLAME=on like most of the
newsgroups i've read -- please, folks, don't let it degenerate.  sweeping
generalisations about how much of an elitist i am are not valuable
contributions.  let's talk hockey.

                                        jag RPI (elitist) '87

btb -- i agree with Ross -- to base any opinion on the journalistic merits of
the Troy Record/Albany Union is to build a castle on sand.

btbtb -- is RPI ALWAYS such a hot topic??  i signed on about two months ago,
and
                ^^^^^^
it's the single most frequent topic.  :-)

--
Joseph A. Gherlone Jr., LT, USN
Off: (408) 656-3596  DSN 878-