Thanks for the responses on the AP score reporting of HE shootouts.  My
main point is that it appears confusing to the novice, and I still think
that is true.  Whatever.

I joined the list in May, so maybe this has all been hashed over, but I
too think the shootout is a rotten idea.  Was there discussion about
giving THREE POINTS for a win (any win, even OT) versus only one for a
tie, in order to stimulate teams to try to break the tie in OT or not play
for a tie?  Then also, perhaps to extend OT to 10 minutes??

Sorry if this was all discussed previously, but I haven't seen it during
my time.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64
Go Cherry and White!