Like all of the other Engineer fans out there, I'm really happy
about how RPI has started out:  5 - 0 in the ECAC !!  Considering these
victories included the likes of Harvard, Brown, and Clarkson, I'm also
extremely excited about the rest of the season.  Here's a warning, though.
In the past three years or so, RPI has never done that well against
Princeton.  I've seen them play in the Field House and in the Baker
Rink, and the Tigers consistently cause problems for the Engineers
no matter what the standings or rankings indicate.  If I were Dan
Fridgen, I would not underestimate this team!

Also, does anyone have information on who will be represented in the
RPI tourney this year?