I know this subject is just about dead, but I felt I had to get in the
last words.

In answer to the original question, the bullet uniforms were used by RPI
starting in the 1974-75 season and lasting through the 1978-79 season.

Mike Addessa took over as head coach in 1979 and changed the uniforms.

I have researched the evolution of the RPI jerseys, and if anyone is
dying to know or simple curious, email me privately and I'll email you
my write-up on the subject.  I doubt more than a handful of people care
about this subject and no need to clutter up hockey-l any more.

Regards,

Kurt Stutt