Sweden 4  USA 2
Canada 9  Germany 1
Finland 6  Ukraine 2
Russia 4  Czech Republic 3

I just heard a report on the radio that Petr Sykora of the Czech Republic
separated his shoulder against Finland and will not play the rest of the
tournament.  One indication of his worth to the team may be that the
Czechs beat the Russians in an exhibition last week 6-0.  Game reports
and standings will be posted tomorrow, but late since I have an early AM
appointment.

Many thanks to those who have sent mail appreciating these postings.
Only one person has requested that I not post, so that I will continue to
provide this information.  I will always indicate juniors in the subject
so those with no interest can delete.

Arthur Berman  [log in to unmask]
THE MAPLE LEAF FOREVER!!!
GO BU!!!