Here is a list of exhibition games prior to the World Junior
Championships as published by the Edmonton Journal. Times are local.

Dec. 15--Canada intrasquad, 5PM, Edmonton
Dec. 16--Canada v CWUAA All Stars, 7PM, Edmonton
Dec. 17--Canada v ACAC All Stars, 7PM, Edmonton
Dec. 20--Russia v Czech. Republic, 7PM, Spruce Grove
Dec. 21--Canada v Finland, 7PM, Grande Prairie
Dec. 22--Germany v Czech. Republic, 7PM, Spruce Grove
         Sweden v Finland, 7PM, Grande Prairie
Dec. 23--Canada v Sweden, 7PM, Grande Prairie
         Czech. Republic v US, 7PM, Lacombe
         Russia v Germany, 7PM Spruce Grove

I realize there has been little or no news of the US team posted by me.
So far the coverage has been almost exclusively focussed on the Canadian
team.  I'm sure that I'll be able to provide scores and info to some
extent on all games once the tournament begins.

Michigan people may be interested to know that Jason Botterill scored in
an intrasquad game yesterday.

Arthur Berman
THE MAPLE LEAF FOREVER!!!
GO BU!!!