Forwarded message:

> HOCKEY-L'ers,
>
> I thought Wallinheimo was pretty funny in net last Sunday against the
> Gophers. Does Wally act so cockey playing against other teams? It was
> really funny how he interacts with the crowd! He made some nice saves
> against MN, but is this guy for real?

Isn't he great.  It was a lot of fun watching him last year when Denver
came to NMU.  There was a break in the action while the officals were
having a debate, & he played around in the net acting like he was making
saves off of imaginary players.  Once the wave got going and reached his
end of the rink he was right in there too.  It's great to see him having
so much fun out there.
much fun out there.
Al