John Connolly's College Hockey column in the Boston Herald, 12/12/94,
says BC is "expected" to announce signings of Brendan Buckley of Needham,
MA (Jerry's brother, and I think from St. Sebastian's) and Ryan Mittleman
of Wexford Raiders of the Toronto Metro JHL.  Does anyone have any info on
either of these forwards?

The column also has some notes on UNH, Lowell, BU, Maine, and a couple of
Div. 2-3 teams whose names I can't remember.
Rick McAdoo                                  [log in to unmask]
BC will return!                              GO EAGLES!