Anyone out there who saw the game want to do a post-mortem from the RPI
viewpoint (the elitist chump viewpoint, I guess!  :-))  ?  I saw the
description from the Princeton person, but what's up with RPI?  Forget the
expectation B.S., let's get down to brass tacks, are they going to finish
20-12 or 12-20?  What went wrong at Princeton?  Same as at Army, just a
random one time loss, is Princeton that good, did RPI have a terrible
game, blame it on finals, phase of the moon, what?

Any info would be appreciated out here in college hockey wasteland,
central coastal CA!

Tony Buffa
RPI '64