I, too, am anxious to find out what happened in the "finest facility for
college hockey in the United States".  When I opened my Boston Globe sports
page this morning to see if the Wildcats were able to increase their hold on
second place in HE :-), I couldn't find the score.  I was ready to fire up
Hockey-L when I noticed a couple of lines at the bottom of the college hockey
recaps.  I know several people who were going to the game, so I'll try to get
some info today.  The Globe did say that the game may be rescheduled to
Sunday, 1/15.  Since that is the day before Martin Luther King Day, a ride to
Amherst may be in order.

Karen Ambrose, UNH '72
Go Blue!!