--- Bill Fenwick wrote:
I'm a bit confused about the Dartmouth schedule.  Specifically, I have seen
in two places (but not on HOCKEY-L) that Dartmouth played a game against
Williams the night before they took on Boston College.  Was this game
played?  If so, was it a real game? scrimmage? exhibition? (which is what one
source said)  And would you happen to have the score?
--- end of quoted material ---
Since I have been asked by a few people I'm posting this to hockey-L.

Yes, Dartmouth played Williams in a preseason game on Friday, Nov. 4th. The
final score was Dartmouth 6:Williams 2, but the game really was more one
sided than the score indicated. I don't know if this should go into
Dartmouth's overall ratings or not. Let's leave that up to Mike.

Bob