Chad said..
>Could anyone tell me if it is possible to get to the BC ice rink on the T?  If
>so, I assume I would take the green line, where would I get off, and where
>would I go from there?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The BC stop on the T is a very short walk from Conte Forum.  Again, send
mail to [log in to unmask] and in the body of the message enter

   GET HOCKEY-L TEAMINFO

to get information on all Division I teams.  This file is maintained by
Jim Teresco ([log in to unmask]).  Here's the BC entry:

  5) BOSTON COLLEGE

   School Name: Boston College (BC)
   Location : Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
   Nickname : Eagles
   Colors : Maroon and Gold

   League Affiliation: Hockey East

   Name of Home Arena: Silvio S. Conte Forum
   Capacity: 7,884 Dimensions: 200x85

   Phone for Ticket Info: (617)552-3000
   Ticket Availability: Depends on the game and how well the team is
   doing. BU and Maine tend to be the biggest draws. Chances are usually
   pretty good. No student IDs accepted.
   Teamline Code: 0664

   Directions: (from 1992-93 Hockey East Yearbook)

   From Boston, take Mass Pike, towards Newton. Exit 17, straight through
   light, left after Tara Hotel, to first right, through three sets of
   lights, left onto Commonwealth Avenue. Boston College campus is 3
   miles down on right. At T station (on left), take a right at St
   Ignatius of Loyola Church. Follow to Beacon Street, take a right on
   Beacon Street and Conte Forum will be on right.

   From Route 128/95, Exit "Rt 9 Brookline/Boston". Follow Route 9
   through Chestnut Hill, pass Mall. At lights immediately after passing
   mall, take a left. Follow to next light. Campus is straight ahead.
   Take right, campus will be on your left. Follow for about 100 yards.
   Entrance to arena parking lot and garage (free parking) will be on
   left.

   Information Provided by:
   Mike Machnik ([log in to unmask]) 2/9/93