I thought I would send this out to the list this morning when I got into
work. Last night I was reading the Portland Press Hearald sports pages and
noticed that the Portland Piartes game is being televised on the Deuce
(ESPN2) tonight (Nov. 10) game time is set for 7:30. So all you Wisconsin fans
that can get the Deuce can tune in and get a chance to see Jim Carey play. For
those of you on the list in the greater Portland area it is being shown on Time
Warner Cable on Channel 5. The paper said it was a near sellout crowd for the
game as of yesterday. I am fortunate to have tickets for the game tonight. If
I get a chance tomorrow morning I will let you Wisconsin fans know how Jim
did.

Dave King