Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

         How many Div. 1 polls are there across the country?  There really
should not bee much hoopla about polls since they don't mean much untill
the middle of March, just before NC$$ anyways.  I am interested in voting
on the Hockey-L poll since there are so many "hockey smart" readers this
could be the most accurate poll in the nation. One last question how do I
vote on the Hockey-L poll?

        Tom Thurston
        GO GOPHERS!!