-One of the suprises of the weekend scores I've seen was the WMU/Clarkson series-.Usually Clarkson represents the ECAC pretty well. My question for CCHA'ers:   -How good is Western Michigan? I would have thought at least a split for
-Clarkson.

        Although I have not seen much of the CCHA this season, I would generally say that WMU represent the dead middle of the CCHA, a step or two behind the upper echlon teams.  They always seems to have the talent, but lack discipline and team play in their game (IMHO).
Doug Bodmann                       [log in to unmask]
Biomedical Engineering Dept. /Wb3
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Cleveland, Ohio 44195