The cadets got two goals on a 5 on 3 and subsequent 5 on 4 early in
the first.  Wisconsin  river falls narrowed the gap to 1 with a power
play goal late in the stanza

The river falls falcons evened the score on a power play in the
second.

Air force pulled ahead 3-2, again on a power play on a call i really
thought was a dive.  River falls evened it up with about two minutes
to go, and we were staring at overtime.  Air force converted to take a
4-3 lead with under 70 seconds left, and we all thought it was over.
River falls pulled the goalie and evened it up with about 47 seconds
left.

The overtime lasted under 2 minutes, with river falls getting the
upset 5-4 on an overtime goal.

charlie shub
[log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
(719) 593 3492               (fax) 593-3369