I noticed the message that came out today that had the list of college hockey
magazines and I was wondering if anyone out there had any opinions on which one
or ones are superior to the others.  Since its near impossible to find a
college hockey magazine at a newstand even though I'm in a big college hockey
town, I don't know which would be the best to get and don't want to waste $40.
I'm interested in only Division I Men hockey and not really any of the other
divisions and would like a magazine that is possibly weekly.  Thanks in
advance...

Trevor Barnes
Go GREEN!