Just received word from a source here at NU that BC goaltender Greg Taylor
will NOT be playing tonight due to an acute injury suffered last night.

Again, RUMOR only...but we'll see.

Who is #2 anyway, Singewald? Or do they have a rookie? I seem to remember
a Freshman being talked about earlier this year.

Matt

--

Matthew Sullivan     Northeastern U.  |
                                      |  Some of it's magic, and some of
[log in to unmask]             |  it's tragic, but I had a good
[log in to unmask]                   |  life all the way.
[log in to unmask]            |                 --Jimmy Buffett
                        Go U.Maine Black Bear Hockey!