---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 94 09:57:32 EST
From: Walter Olson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MTU 5 UMD 3, 11/27/94

Tony,

Something is wrong with your stats: you list 10 goals (count them)
Only 8 were scored in the game. Please see my game report for the
correct listings. These were taken at game time, but are not the
"official" stats. As I did not have a program or listing of UMD
players, the spelllings of the names may be incorrect.

Walt Olson
MTU

End Forwarded Message

Doh!  I used an old summary for a guide, and I forgot to delete the old
goals.  Here's what I meant.

Scoring summary:
UMD     1  1  1 - 3
MTU     3  0  2 - 5
First Period
1. UMD  Fitzgerald 8 (Lendzyk)          02:58 pp
2. MTU  Meyers 3 (Van Tighem)                   08:22
3. MTU  Savage 3 (K.Peterson, P.Mikesch)        14:19
4. MTU  J.Mikesch 2 (Savage)                    19:02

Second Period
5. UMD  Aldoff 5 (Dzikowski)                    12:42

Third Period
6. MTU  Perrett 3 (P.Mikesch, B.Peterson)       11:10
7. MTU  Prokopetz 1 (Roy)                       13:06
8. UMD  Aldoff 6 (Fitzgerald)                   18:45 pp

Penalties:
UMD  09 for 28 minutes
MTU  12 for 24 minutes

Shots:
UMD     10  06  12 - 28
MTU     14  08  07 - 29

Goalies:
UMD
Lendzyk (29 shots - 24 saves)

MTU
Caravaggio (28 - 25)

Power plays - UMD 2 for 10, MTU 0 for 6
Referees - Boche, Krieger  Linesman - Klosowski
A - 4,682