I haven't seen this score yet on hockey-l, so...

New Hampshire defeated Clarkson 3-2 at the Cumberland County Civic Center
in Portland, Maine, this afternoon. A power play goal late in the second
period ended up being the difference.

I didn't take any notes, because I was enjoying the rare treat of
attending a college hockey game without having to work at it. 8^) I'm sure
that someone else will have more substantial comments about this game.

| Craig Cheslog               | Internet: [log in to unmask]  |
| Bowdoin College             | CompuServe: [log in to unmask] |
| Sports Information Director | Voice: 207-725-3254 FAX: 207-725-3003 |