I'm not sure where CHUSA got its info, but according to what I have,
BU has already attained its 1000th win.  The Terriers entered last
season with 983 wins and went 34-7-0.  Entering the Maine game Sunday,
BU is 7-1-2 for a total of 1024 wins.  This would mean that both BU
and BC won their 1000th last season.

Now, the BU media guide last year did list the Terriers as having 983
total wins, 959 intercollegiate.  If you go by this, then BU's 1000th
intercollegiate win was the 6-2 win over Princeton Friday night.  But
I am not aware that any of the other teams CHUSA listed had given only
their intercollegiate records - for example, I thought Clarkson's win
was their overall 1000th.

BC entered last year with 996 wins and went 15-16-5 last season.
Their 2 wins this year give them a total of 1013.  Their total was not
broken down by collegiate/noncollegiate.

Parker has 469 wins (total and intercollegiate) entering the Maine
Freeze Out game - nearly half of BU's all-time total.