John W. Davis writes:  This isn't really directed at U Minn.  But maybe if
the Gophers had one or two more Cannucks on their team they would have
some more hardware in the trophy case.  Of course maybe a coach that
can win the Big Games would help also.  I think  that last point boils
down to the fact that I don't think Woog is a very good coach not what
the nationalities are that make up that team (WOOF!!!!).  He probably
couldn't have won the gold medal with the powerful Soviet teams of the
past! > >
> later >
> jd >
> ON WISCONSIN!

Is HOCKEY-L the forum for such a low-blow, cheap-shot?

Reed Munson