While I can't add anything substantive to Richard report on Saturday's
3-3 ties between the Crimson and Colgat, I would like to mention that
Harvard looked horrendous on the power play. A lot of this can only be
due to Martins not play: he rushes the puck, and moves it around in the
opponents zone, but it's kind of sad that a team with that much talent
goes 0-6 (it may even have been 0-7) just because it lacks one player. I
think in part that Tomassoni's design is predictable enough (though
effective when it works) that it can be stopped.