Is it just me, or have there been no games in Hockey East this year
that have been played to a conclusion in overtime?  Unfortunately, living in
Texas has not allowed me to see any games this year, but I can't help but
wonder if this is an incredible coincidence, or a concious effort to play
for the shoot-out.  If it is the latter, then won't this adversely effect
the HE teams in non-conference games, and then later in the tournament?

                        Alex
--
Alex Relyea
SMU Box 2575                       [log in to unmask]