From what I read BGSU's sister school Kent State pulled out of the CCHA
and eliminated the Hockey team because of Title 9.  The president of Kent
picked two sports to drop in order to bring the men's and women's
programs up to par with each other.  One of the sports she choose the
emerging hockey program.  Which is to bad because BGSU and Kent would
have become intense rivals had the series continued.  I was just getting
to enjoy chanting "Kent read, Kent write, Kent State."  Unlike OSU or ND I think
 they could have become a
good solid team if they had been given the time to develop.

Tis a pity, such a great pity.
Nathan W.L. Boyle
The ultimate fan of BGSU.
"There can be only one."

We wave our banner, your the commander, Orange and Brown float high
RAH RAH!