During the weekend trip to Kalamazoo and Chicago I noticed fans from both
Western and UIC that were criticizing (to put it very nicely) Michigan State's
head coach Ron Mason.  I have also heard criticism about him from other fans
around the CCHA.  I'm just trying to figure out what the problem is.  Is there
something that I'm missing?  I have heard people have grudges about schools or
teams, but never about a head coach really.  I know that Mason is the all-time
winningest college hockey coach, but I don't know anything more about him that
would bring on harsh comments like that about him.  Is it jealousy or
something?

Confused,

Trevor Barnes [log in to unmask]
Go Green.....!