Even if I have not attended many hockey games the Friday night game the Huskies
hosted to the UIC was weird.

All the spirits were high on the ice and in the crowd.  I guess it all began
when a women in the seats was hit by a puck.  I was on the other side but it
seemed like she was really hurt.  Not even 2 minutes after the hit and she was
being tended to a Flame threw his broken stick into the crowd.  Fights seemed
to be going on left and right.  The flames would hit the huskies at the benches

I dont know but this seems like a real bad cheap shot.

Several of the Huskies had to all but crawl back to the bench and helped over
by their team mates.

Then the Flames got into a fight with the fans sitting behind them.  The flames
were hitting the fans with their sticks.  The next night that section was taped
off and had security sit there.

Saturday night, I heard, that the Flames was spitting on our cheerleaders.
I went that next night to see a tense game but it seemed like the spirits had
calmed down.  It was a good game.  So good I can't even remember the score.
Maybe  SCSU 5   UIC 3       Don't qoute me on that.