Splat... splat... splat... drip... drip...

The embarrassing silence I endure is the only sound aside from
the painful echoes of egg sliding down my face...

Apologies are in order about my critique of the Northeastern/
Boston University game open netter. I really should refrain
from reading before going to bed, or perhaps from commenting
before going to bed. Hope the apology's accepted...
Ryan Robbins               "Nothing in fine print is ever good news."
University of Maine                                  -- Andy Rooney