BG 10   Ohio State 2
BGSU Home of the donut chants (well we do it anyways)
        Ohio State did look like a 9th place team because any team that hustles
and tries and still loses to a team that was not really working is not
very good.  BG relied on their speed (or OSU's lack thereof ) to win this
one.  Many times the OSU D would not play out the full rush and would
allow people to get free.  But then again once you are down by 5 it can
be hard to hustle when you have that losing mentality.
        All three goalies played once again for BG as did the line
switching throughout.  Obviously this will stop come this weekend in time
for the Miami Home-and-Home.  It will be interesting as I have not really
heard anything about Miami other than pre-season reports and those mean
oh so much.
Josh

1990-91 1991-92 Stanley Cup Champs      Pittsburgh Penguins
1992-93 1993-94 Riley Cup Champs        Toledo Storm
Josh Kirshner [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
BGSU Hockey 2-1-0 ---in CCHA Ranked ??? All you need is beer, hockey and donuts