I just got off the phone with the folks at ESPN2, phone number
(203) 585-2236.  I asked them about the possibility of them
carrying College Hockey in lieu of the NHL lock-out.  I applauded
their efforts to bring hockey into my home by carrying IHL and
AHL games, but mentioned that I'd prefer to watch college hockey.

The guy I spoke with said that they are looking into possibilities
of carrying some college games, but at this point none were
scheduled.

It appears that ESPN may be getting our message.  One can only
hope.

I'm planning on following up my phone conversation with a letter.

I know it's been posted before, but the address for ESPN for those
who'd like to write is:

ESPN
ESPN Plaza
Bristol, CT 06010